Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Freshly Made Flower


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   I am the hostess thsis week and I hope you'll come over and play along!     We have been so busy for the past week that I was running in at the last minute to make my card.   It was a VERY quick one and super simple.   I wanted to combine it with Paula's Hope You Can Cling To challenge to not use any stamps.    So...no stamps!  :)

Be sure you go check out the rest of the design team cards and come play along with us.   See you in the gallery!

Laila did not want me to take her picture on Saturday when she wore her costume, but I managed to sneak in this one.  She is in a major NO stage at the moment and every single thing is no.   No, no, no, no, NO!  lol

8 comments:

  1. I love this clean lines of this card! The focal flower is just perfect! And a great use of the HYCCT theme. Thanks for an awesome sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, your card is so sweet but not as sweet as your little ladybug! May I ask what die you used for your flowers? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright pretty flower......and love that sweet ladybug! Thanks for a great sketch this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean look of this card, Rita! That layered flower is beautiful. And I loved working with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors look so cool with that gorgeous big flower! Great card and a great sketch! And your ladybug looks too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a layered flower! A great card for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the FABULOUS sketch, Rita! I will definitely be using this one again! Your card is gorgeous, but that picture of your mom and Laila really steals the show. That picture is a precious keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Rita! Love the combination of blues you've used - great combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)